You are here
Vision, Mission, and Objectives
To develop an administrative model to be emulated in communicating with higher education institutions and specialized research centers
To provide a stimulating research environment for innovation and excellence by building internal and external partnerships to the support of scientific research and graduate programs of the university
1. To explore possibilities of cooperation with universities and scientific research institutions around the world
2. Encourage and motivate university faculties to communicate with their counterparts in the leading colleges, universities and research institutions all around the world
3. Introducing the vision and academic disciplines of the university at the international level
4. To build partnerships for joint scientific research programs with international universities involving faculty members and students in advanced academic and scientific research.
5. To encourage exchange of visits between students, faculty, staff and researchers.
6. To mobilize and activate the university scholarships available for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research.